Gardaland, the most famous No.1 playground in Italy located on the shores of Lake Garda.
Ever since Spruzzetto di Sole was born, I wanted to bring it and come back too. I waited for his almost 5 years and above all the achievement of his meter and twenty otherwise many attractions could not have done them. So, the week of Ferragosto, when it is filled with the worst existing tourism, we fled to Milan. Beautifully deserted, empty, silent. A dream to be able to turn it freely and the next day we went to Gardaland. My son has literally gone mad, he has stayed awake until closing wanting to do everything and more. We made him happy and he had a lot of fun. Parents included. Let’s face it, it is the amusement park that mostly manages to entertain everyone without age exceptions.
10 reasons to return children to Gardaland
Nowadays I think there are very few Italians left who have not yet been to this playground but in case anyone is still in doubt I have drawn up 10 valid reasons why one should go to Gardaland at least once in a lifetime.
- Excellent quality price and numerous offers available according to our needs.
- Always new attractions to try. Some older ones are updated, change and adapt to the times or the news of the moment. In addition, the attractions are free of charge, only if we want to skip the line in case it is too long.
- You can eat well in all themed and non-themed restaurants.
- Extremely nice staff, helpful and smiling even with those who don’t deserve it. A dowry of few places in the world.
- It’s a safe park for us and our children. Fully equipped with everything.
- Every corner is clean and cared for down to the last detail.
- Roller coasters. They truly deserve all 7 of them in their different types.
- The various themed “worlds”. Even just walking between one and the other it seems to be magically transported in different realities all to be discovered and experienced.
- We go back to children, have fun and for a day carefree is the master.
- It’s Gardaland! When will we go back?
5 tips to better enjoy the number 1 playground in Italy
Of course, there is also some advice on how to get better organized to spend a day in Gardaland without problems.
- If we go with children we make sure they are at least 1.20 m tall otherwise they can make few attractions. Don’t think about being smart because they check at every entrance.
- Avoid periods of high turnout. If possible we opt for working days or when we know that all Italians will be elsewhere. Buying tickets on the official Gardaland website is an excellent shortcut to skip the initial row.
- Comfortable clothes. Backpack or fanny pack, sneakers and a quick change in case we get too wet during water games.
- Download the map of the amusement park the day before and mark the path to take. In one day if we organize well we can play all our favorite games. Yes, even twice.
- Mind free from all mange and pure fun without thinking about anything. We can go back to being children and we all deserve it.
In conclusion, I do not dare to recommend the attractions to do because they are too subjective, they go to tastes as well as to their respective various fears. In my opinion they should be tried all and then select them over time. Defects of Gardaland? Only one. I’ve never had so much fun!
As pirates we salute and await our next trip.