Milan fashion week ended last week in the name of next spring summer 2017 but officially has just begun the autumn winter 2016/17. As you know I like to remain constant talking of the current season or the incoming call to prevent you messing passing suddenly from a tendency to present a future too. Autumn has just started and after seeing the left and right the proposals of our favorite brand is now time to draw my usual selection of 10 Top and Flop from the fashion show fall winter 2016/17 as you had already seen in past seasons.
N.B. As always I speak from my personal dwelling on the usability of the collection to a more or less normal woman, I do not put some doubt on the professionalism, originality and talent of any stylist because we talk about high fashion and brand are all there We would love to have in our closets but sometimes exaggerate, and it must be said. Whom I have not named it is because I do not hit it in the good it worse.
The 10 Top & Flop from fashion show fall winter 2016/17
Top fashion show fall winter 2016/17
1. Ralph Lauren. Let’s be clear and let’s be honest, are consistently impressive collections of great class and good taste. Only in Italy they do not understand it.
2. Tommy Hilfiger. Strong nautical inspiration that has literally conquered me. I wish I could have every piece of this parade. Mettibile and elegant at the same time.
3. Dolce & Gabbana. Yes, for me this time stra wins. Is it because there is much in military style, tamer (or whatever you like to call it) with the right touch bon ton but I saw complete with a unique class. heart eyes.
4. Ermanno Scervino. It convinces me always and remains in the top. In short, this is elegance. Here it is.
5. Trussardi. As always they are seen abroad longer and this brand depopulated more than in Italy. For me it would be much appreciated because it creates really chic collections suitable for all women.
6. Burberry. Innovative and a bit different from that to which we have become accustomed in recent years. He dared and did well.
7. Armani Privè. Classicism and modernity in its purest form. I love this combo features when sews King George. TOP!
8. Chanel. I liked to keep some points in the history of uniting brands to modern. Maybe I would not use it all but still has convinced me.
9. Gucci. I do not like how they are presented on the catwalk but when I go into the store there is no article that I do not like or do not wear it. Then, in essence I boccerei the parade but the collection is worth a lot and then Gucci is safe.
10. Fendi. I wavered a bit but then, peering good is a collection that has convinced me. Modern but mettibile.
Flop fashion show fall winter 2016/17
1. MSGM. It seems to me a draft of Prada past seasons. Jumbles senseless and no, a chic woman does not dress well.
2. Louis Vuitton. Getting worse. I love so much her accessories so I can not conceive the style of the collections in its shows. They make LSD without a tomorrow.
3. N° 21. Well, after the slippers to tank and huge bow it seems fair change to a homeless oversize style. The transition from tamarro to going haphazardly came from though. But why?
4. Philipp Plein. Iron Man dreaming or simply addressed to those who goes in motion remains a mystery.
5. Antonio Marras. Chandeliers and carpets with legs. Heavy, boring, and ugly to yawn. Yes, ugly.
6. Mila Schon. Disappointing. He has gone too far with “modernity” that is not suited to this brand.
7. Uma Wang. Off, sad and too oversized. Held by housewives comfortable in pajamas and sweater grandma.
8. Au Jour Le Jour. Perhaps less worse than usual but between the eyes in Ferragni style and pop unsuccessful for me remains a gigantic flop.
9. Moschino. Reluctantly this collect the bud. Beautiful show but in fact clothes a bit ‘too little and exploited with a lighter I can very well copy the idea.
10. Blumarine. Do not hit me, a cool collection, less romantic than usual and off. Nothing that so much from make me fail.