Fashion show of time at the Milan Fashion Week, the week fiery for many of us who would not want to miss anything and be ubiquitous discovering what we expect for spring summer 2016. My blog but I want to keep constant talking of the current season to avoid you do confusion passing suddenly from a tendency to present a future. It ‘just started the fall and after seeing the left and right the proposals of our favorite brand is now time to draw my usual selection of 10 Top & Flop from fashion shows autumn winter 2015/16.
10 Top & Flop from the fall winter 2015/16 fashion show according Fashion Snobber
1. Ralph Lauren. Nothing remains my absolute favorite, my dream, my constant source of inspiration. His unique style and always chic, perfect for any woman.
2. Chanel. A reminder of the past years with lines that can like it or not, it is true, but how works tissues good dear Lagherfield there is no comparison.
3. Dolce & Gabbana. If the last season I was not convinced by this fall winter instead. Then mom in part they have “bought”. ;P
4. Fay. Classic and timeless collection that makes every woman perfect for every situation. He convinced me with flying colors.
5. Dior. Right amount of extravagance without exaggeration, bright colors that bring joy in a season too often used to shade off. For me it is.
6. Max Mara. I immediately adored her look with oversized sweaters and interpretation of winter fabrics adapted also on leaders like sheath dresses. Neutral colors absolutely perfect for a woman of class but always behind the times.
7. Jil Sander. Full classic cuts made by glam despite a men’s line. He convinced me, would wear them every day.
8. Les Copains. Well, that can not disappoint. Les Copains Les Copains is for me, speak for themselves its parade and its models.
9. Oscar de la Renta. In his collection there is everything, is complete and every woman can find an appropriate end to his personality. His evening dresses are always a real dream.
10. Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini. Lace, bows, transparencies and fantasies all absolutely calibrated in the right way and with a delicacy/lightness infinite. He hits me and I have loved every single model. Pure magic.
1. Angelo Marani. Too, all too much for a result heavy and gloomy. Maybe for a sexual dominatrix would perfect clothes. Not for me without a doubt.
2. Krizia. Okay that is approaching the time to escape to the moon, but what the heck! I only saved a blue suit the rest I leave to those who decide to buy its leaders expecting a planetary alignment that makes them at least passable.
3. Valentino. It was not hurt badly in some looks, but eventually his exaggerated and immettibili transparency did not convince me. What woman of class would practically naked looking like a candy?
4. Desigual. Stewed. I stewed. Always the same colors and the usual rigirio fantasies. Enough, we get it. Renew!
5. Laura Biagiotti. Nice reminder of the city of Rome, the super beautiful short and sweaters but oppose those stuffed or complete unless the woman make it seem an architectural column. We of curves and lines so we just enhancing a disguised hiding anything and our femininity.
6. Prada. Even here is something and something not but in the end I just thought it around so I would not even if I regalassero them for birthday or give me a blow on the head.
7. Louis Vuitton. I was disappointed, maybe I expected more and better. He not sent me anything and I was left with a “MBHE”.
8. Gucci. Very preppy and ok, tissues notable and still ok but too many calls male. We women valorizzateci not ridicolizzateci. A pity, is always one of my favorite brands and Rejection my heart bleeds.
9. Miu Miu. Mix it but at the right point. Colors but at least in chromatic nuances or not? Mixtures exaggerated for a woman from confused or that morning may have the justification that he dressed in the dark for the fast or too much sleep.
10. Giorgio Armani. Chilling, this got me thinking. A collection cold in both colors in the models. Disappointment for a brand that I have always praised for its timeless classicism impeccable.
This is my humble opinion on past fashion show autumn-winter 2015-2016. But you which collection you particularly loved, and what not?