The period of the fashion show always plenty to talk about. Between criticism and applause it is impossible not to say their opinion so I decided to have my say starting from the yardstick on which I rely on what really is the collection in question can be mettibile by us mere mortals. With today of my semi-annual directory of the 10 Top & Flop seen on the catwalks of spring summer 2015 fashion shows that will go hand in hand with the season that we go against.
10 Top and Flop from the spring summer 2015 fashion show
1. Alberta Ferretti. I like the whole collection, it was hard to choose a model, I would put them all. Hippie chic, pastel colors, fabrics spectacular.
2. Emilio Pucci. Collection of note. I loved all the long dresses, various floral patterns, shoes and boots. Not to mention the complete in jacket and trousers of a unique class.
3. Etro. A line across a fantasy for a hippie chic look vaguely Indian. Simply perfect.
4. Gucci. I particularly loved the outfits in jeans and a military jacket. Wearable.
5. Tommy Hilfiger. The main fantasy were undoubtedly the stars for a vintage style-rock with the articles in military style that deserve attention.
6. Oscar de la Renta. Colorful collection of pastel shades, transparencies but never too vulgar. Flowers, gingham and the main theme. Beautiful.
7. Michael Kors. I love him and almost always for this spring summer 2015 has not denied. Look at how he created something classy and tasteful with a simple white t-shirt. Boccio shoes.
8. Ralph Lauren. What, it is my absolute favorite brand. Timeless, always chic, classy, understated and feminine. From great woman.
9. Bottega Veneta. I liked the sophisticated air that transmitted the outfits. Soft fabrics that glide on without scoring too figure. It would be good to all.
10. Giorgio Armani. Impeccable. I particularly loved the outfits with pants.
1. Alexander McQueen. Too much. All too excessive.
2. Dolce & Gabbana. Something, something no, but overall this line the bud. He not sent me anything.
3. Francesco Scognamiglio. I did not like absolutely sandals with mid-calf length skirt below the knee. If I did an article was combined with something else that I did not say anything.
4. SportMax. Already do not particularly like the leather inserts on other tissues let alone a whole seems to have the makings of a blanket on which I sleep my dogs. Effect homeless no thanks.
5. Dior. Mah, boh, no. The skirt looks like a deflated balloon and the top attacked “so much”. They know winter boots. Other comprehensive instead are as beautiful as those with white shorts.
6. Lacoste. Better if it remains focused on its timeless polo.
7. Max Mara. Is sick to the model let alone the rest of the planet. It is not clear where the figure ends and where the dress. A whole flat and shapeless with dubious fantasies. Part of the collection is still beautiful.
8. Prada. Tents we have? Carpets? Unwatchable shoes, socks useless, nothing, just to pass the Prada accessories. I can not do it.
9. Sibling. Ghosts of crazed housewives. This seems like.
10. Au Jour Le Jour. Confused? Nope, they just wanted to use everything they had and put it together regardless. Then rainbows are not rounded? The shoes? Better that I did not utter.
What do you think about this fashion week and its spring summer 2015 fashion shows? Who did you like the most and who less?