And for the last month, the 10 Top & Flop (best and worst), below and for up to 100 Euros is the topic of women’s fashion sales. We are at the end of July 2017 and at the beginning of the month discounts have begun throughout Italy. Here is what I have selected for my usual shopping tips, always too little trendy and very old school.
The categories are:
1. T-shirt & Top.
2. Shirts & Blouses.
3. Sweatshirts & Tricot.
10. Various accessories.
10 Top & Flop of the Month: July 2017 and sales
1. Top Liu Jo from 89.00 € to 44.50 €. A classic top off the shoulder seen often but can not be waived.
2. Miss Sixty shirt from 129.00 € to 64.50 €. Original in military style and absolutely chic depending on how it is worn. I love her.
3. Polo Ralph Lauren Sweater from 129.99 € to 84.49 €. Cotton wool sweater. Another classic for the casual chic and preppy style lovers.
4. Jacket Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren from 179.99 € to 72.00 €. You know how hard I am not to be attracted to this type of boss, but I could not even resist this jacket. Superb and super promoted obviously.
5. Selected Femme Trousers from 69.99 € to 48.99 €. Men’s cut pants. Imagine them with the 2 point shirt or a full of rouches. Timeless but always perfect and classy.
6. Skirt Guess from 89.90 € to 35.50 €. Simple and feminine with that extra touch given by the final volants. Approvatissima.
7. Closet floral dress from 84.99 € to 67.99 €. I think I’m talking alone and I’m sure I can not please anybody. A true modern princess.
8. Office shoes from 79.99 € to 63.99 €. Comfortable with wide heel and perfect for summer. I fell in love with them instantly.
9. Reiss bag from 199.99 € to 80.00 €. Apart from being a great deal, it’s definitely a worthy note. Highly recommended.
10. Quay sunglasses from 49.99 € to 34.99 €. It’s a real diva. I then do not say no to the huge glasses.
1. Top Band Of Gypsies from 45.99 € to 6.49 €. I could understand it was just lace but those blue transparent strips applied flying what sense would they have? Anti-fenders? Hi, mystery.
2. Shirt E.F.L.A. from 79.99 € to 46.99 €. Contrasts can generally also go but here too much seems to be a forced overlapping. A classic white shirt with a similar sequin insert is badly killed.
3. Cheap Monday sweater from 54.99 € to 38.49 €. At some points it looks like a sock stocking. It is already intolerable as an effect on the tights we get on a sweater.
4. Bomber Tigha from 199.99 € to 100.00 €. They had definitely finished the fabric right next to the zips. What a horrendous accident.
5. Sisley pants from 89.99 € to 36.00 €. Yeah, here’s one question… Why? And especially where and how to wear such a thing?
6. Skirt Navy London from 79.99 € to 32.00 €. I find it perfect as the lampshade of a shabby chic style lamp in an abandoned home centuries ago, nothing else.
7. Kiomi dress from 39.99 € to 16.00 €. Ok for the color pair but finishings, cut and final finish is not bad.
8. Shoes Fornarina from 99.00 € to 59.40 €. Perhaps they serve those who do not know how to swim to float, who knows … Abominable white sandals on any human figure.
9. River Island bag from 89.99 € to 36.00 €. I appreciate the idea of making it rock with studs but sticking it to the beautiful one, and better without paying attention to the details, it’s just a really handy bag. And a classy woman does not “slip” over this.
10. Belt Day Birger et Mikkelsen from 69.99 € to 38.49 €. I do not know how to define it in any way. Only a pathetic reuse of cloth advanced by any other creation.
And nothing, even for July 2017 is all. See you next appointment with the 10 Top & Flop of the month! :*