I recently became aware of a 1997 psychological research that argues “One of the fundamental patterns for the development of peer-intimate relationships is the continuous and reciprocal opening“. In fact, this research supports and demonstrates how with 36 questions it is possible to build intimacy even with perfect strangers. All through a gradual and reciprocal personal story of life that is made more intimate every 12 questions. I was very curious about what I thought about trying to propose them with my answers. To make me know even better than I did in a previous post about my 100 truths and why you might try it when you want to increase the intimate level with someone. And who knows maybe you could become your person. <3
36 intimate questions to get to know each other better
I say that in questions where a “partner” is mentioned is the person you are conversing, so I interpreted them as if you were readers of the blog before me.
Intimate questions where the intimacy level required is low
1. Inviting anyone to the world, who would you like as a guest for dinner?
I will be discounted, but I would like J-Ax. Not so much as a fan but because I would like to know him talking about some things to know how he thinks about it. I’m curious about her way of thinking and seeing things.
2. Would you like to be famous? How?
I’m not a person who has ever fame so no. I would absolutely not become famous in any way possible. I’m too shy, bad and reserved for these things.
3. Before you make a phone call, do you test what you are saying? Because?
Usually no, at best if it was a phone call where what I say can be decisive. Knowing me, however, I would do the tests, but in the end it would be the opposite of how I thought.
4. How would your day be “perfect”?
Family, sea and zero internet, social and smartphone.
5. When did you sing the last time? When did you last do it for someone else?
I sing every day as soon as I get in the car and in the shower. For some, I think I have never sung. I’m so stoned to have avoided the trouble even to my son with the sleeping nun. He did not need it for his luck.
6. If you could live up to 90 years and keep either the body or mind of a thirty for the last 60 years of your life, what would you choose? Mind or body?
Definitely body. Keeping a 30-year-old’s mind would mean that I would not have the experience and maturity to deal with the better years later.
7. Do you have an idea of how you will die?
Most likely for tumor and maybe just because I smoke too many cigarettes. Question by cheerful intimate eh?!
8. Tell me three things that you and your partner seem to have in common.
My readers, I think, have in common with me the desire to always smile and the pursuit of true and above all sincerity for good and evil.
9. In what aspect of your life do you feel grateful?
The fact that I’ve always had the chance / luck to never miss anything to me and my loved ones.
10. If I could change something about how you grew up, what would you change?
Probably the excessive old school mold that in some things makes me a bit too tolerant.
11. Take four minutes and tell your partner the story of your life with as many details as possible.
Born in Milan and transplanted into the Tuscan countryside for the classic escape of my parents from the city. I grew up in a typical village of the province while maintaining regular contact with the big city. I attended the high school that led me to choose the European Design Institute in Milan where I stayed for four years. During the years of college and college I was doing seasonal work. Then I went back to Tuscany, opened a gift shop and candles that made my mom closed after 6 years when I decided to marry and put on family after 3 stories went wrong. Failing to do nothing but not finding a job in the area due to the crisis I invented the blog to keep me busy when my husband is working and my son is at school. A banal life in Italian media in short. Nothing special.
12. If I could wake up tomorrow and get a quality or a skill, what would it be?
To be able to express my voice as perhaps I can better write. I find it difficult to converse well in person because of my shyness and always feeling under scrutiny. It was my limit in so many things.
Intimate questions where the level of intimacy required begins to rise
13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, your future, or anything else, what would you like to know?
My future I do not want to know why knowing me, nice or ugly that I would try to change it to prove that nothing can really be written. We are, on a daily basis, with our free will to change and move things in a way rather than in another. The only thing I want to know is if I did a good job with my son. If I have been able to grow it well and become a good person.
14. Is there anything you dream of doing a lot of time? Why did not you do it?
Dream to move abroad. I did not do it because they lacked certainties to find a stable job for me and my husband. I’m not the guy who throws without calculating the success of such a big step.
15. What is the greatest achievement of your life?
Have a son. I have never been a lover of children in general. I do not know how to behave to be sympathetic to those who have been from a few months until adolescence. I do not tolerate so much the screams, screams and those who want to be constantly in the center of attention that having one with me to learn how to live and adapt to her needs before my own is without a shadow the greatest result I could expect from myself And my life. This question is about my intimacy. I admit it was hard to answer honestly and find out below this side.
16. What is most important to you in a friendship?
Sincerity, honesty and loyalty above all things.
17. What is your most important memory?
I have too many important choices for one. Anyway, they are all related to my family, grandparents, parents, husband and son.
18. What is your worst memory?
The death of my paternal grandmother.
19. If I knew you would suddenly die in one year, what would you change the way you live? Because?
I would change to be somewhat lazy at times because it puts me back to a hypothetical tomorrow things that would probably be best done right away.
20. What does friendship mean to you?
Friendship for me means finding and completing beyond the differences and even beyond distances in the case there are. A good friend is our right arm in joy and in pain. It is our person and we choose each other.
21. What roles have love and affection in your life?
Absolutely a predominant role. Everything, without love and affection, I do not believe there is a reason to exist or be made.
22. Alternate turns, tells something you consider a positive feature of your partner. It tells a total of five things.
My readers know how to smile, they know how to accept criticisms, different views, they know how to deal with it and above all they know they should never take me too seriously.
23. How close and affectionate is your family. Do you think your childhood is happier than that of most other people?
I do not have the presumption of being more happy than others but my family has never turned my back on both good and bad. It has always been present and will always be there.
24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
I love her over everything and woe to those who touch me. I can shake it behind, litigate and discuss it every day sometimes but it’s my pillar and I have to be the person I am today. For me it’s all.
Intimate questions where the intimacy level required is high
25. Tell each of three things that concern you both. For example: “At this moment we both feel…”.
In my opinion, I and my readers are tired of reading and answering these questions. We wonder what they serve and if they really allow us to know more intimate. ;P
26. Finish this sentence: “I want to have someone to share with…”
Blog management because I do not do it anymore! LOL!
27. If I become a close partner to your partner, she tells what it would be important for her or you to know.
That is a disastrous disaster in social relationships. I do not know how to feel, I hardly take the initiative because I have the conviction to disturb but this does not mean it is not present. It’s my way to be there, just understand.
28. Tell your partner what you like about him; Be very honest, and do things you would not tell someone you just met.
Despite my snob mask and the old school mold that characterize me, my readers know how to perceive the other passing beyond a mere appearance.
29. Tell your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
Every time I have to express myself in public, it becomes one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.
30. When is the last time you cried in front of another person? And alone?
I always lie to myself and to someone. They are tears and easy to feel.
31. Tell your partner something you already like about him or her.
Which best reader would resist so much in reading?
32. Is there something about which you can not joke?
Not only can we not joke about it, but it should not be used for personal and non-commodity purposes either. Death, illness and suffering must always be respected in silence. This is synonymous with intelligence, the rest of moodiness.
33. If I had to die tonight without any means of communicating with anyone, what would you regret not to have told someone? Why did not you tell him?
At the moment I do not feel regret. In one way or another I can always say what I try. You have to see if it is transmitted or not. Well, maybe, I would ask all those I love if they understand it.
34. Your home, with all that you have inside, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and your pets, you have time for a last ride to save a single object. What would it be and why?
My Trudi pink plush bear because it was my first newborn gift and why I brought it back since then.
35. Of all the people in your family, the death of which person would make you suffer more? Because?
A person? My parents are still in two thanks to heaven. <3
36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner tips on how she or he would deal with it. Ask your partner to reflect on how you feel about the problem you chose.
Fortunately, I have no big personal problems during this time of my life. You should ask any advice to my readers, however. I would like to know if there is something they would like me to talk about in the blog.
Now, according to this psychological research of the 90s, “The Experimental Generation of Interpersonal Closenes“, you know me with a higher intimate level. While remaining in the virtual sphere and missing your answers, however, I would say that we can name you almost friends no? ;*