Black Friday shopping is upon us. Although at the top of consumer desires there are always items of technology, followed by household appliances and products, in third place is clothing. So many promotions and discounts are expected for Black Friday fashion. Leaving aside the minimum offers of 20% applied by practically every brand and platform, where can we find the best discounts from 50% up? Let’s find out together and let’s go shopping for the most awaited and captivating moment.
The Black Friday
The term “Black Friday” indicates the Friday following the Thanksgiving Day celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. From that date, Christmas shopping also begins and, in an attempt to increase sales, on this occasion, brands and large chains have begun to offer incredible promotions. Over time he has infected everyone, becoming a real world practice. Embracing every sector at 360°, consumers are now eagerly awaiting Black Friday almost more than the usual end-of-season sales. However, before finding out where to find the most advantageous offers in the Black Friday fashion context, it is necessary to understand what is worth buying during this week of super discounts.
Fashion and clothing: what is worth buying during Black Friday
In addition to taking advantage of it in order to carry on with Christmas presents, there may be many items not necessarily as gifts but able to enrich or completely redo our wardrobe. So the decision on what to buy during Black Friday can fall on three alternatives:
- Iconic items: All those great classics that never go out of fashion and are always an investment. Essential items not present in our closets or to be renewed. From the blazer to the little black dress or, why not, a beautiful timeless cashmere turtleneck.
- Season’s must-haves: Fashion-oriented garments and accessories that follow the trends of the moment. Recommended as a purchase during Black Friday to remove the whim and because, most likely, next season we will no longer wear.
- Wishlist: Each article of clothing and accessory has been bound too long in our wish list. It is the right time to implement them.
Black Friday fashion: where to find the best offers from 50% up
- Amazon: It started with offers for its Black Friday fashion as early as November 22nd. From clothing to accessories you can find discounts of up to 70% on selections updated every 5 minutes and some even last minute lasting a few hours.
- Asos: Discounts of up to 60% on selected models before the actual departure of Black Friday during which they will reach 70%. Also until November 29 for new customers there will be a promotional code that will entitle you to a 10% discount by entering the code “ASOSNEW19” at the time of payment.
- Decathlon: For athletes, the Black Friday fashion of Decathlon will reach up to 50% on products on offer, end of series or special occasions.
- Furla: Definitely expected by fashion victims on selected brand products you can manage to save up to 50%.
- Luisa Via Roma: Sale up to 50% with an extra 40% discount, valid on all items on sale, by entering the code “EX40” at the time of payment.
- Swarovski: Long-awaited watch and jewelery models with discounts up to 50%.
- Yoox: The Italian site will offer offers up to 50% on different product categories with the additional possibility of having free delivery.
- Zalando: The German e-commerce giant, in addition to the ever-present discounts ranging from 10% to 50%, will offer offers up to 70%.
- Zara: Black Friday will be applied to around 250 selected items and will be discounted up to 60%.
Low cost brands with discounts up to 50%
Finally, even the low-cost brands do not hold back and those that offer a Black Friday fashion with offers up to 50% are Bershka, H&M, Terranova, Tezenis, Yamamay and Zuiki. Remembering to pay attention and always do a safe online shopping, all that remains for me is to wish everyone to be able to make every purchase wish saving as much as possible. Let the hunt for the golden occasion begin!