As usual, I share everything that has affected the last year of this blog. It is useful to me to always have an annual report at hand and perhaps also to readers if something has been lost. The fifth year of Fashion Snobber has officially ended and now all that remains is to find out what will happen next. We cross our fingers and hope the future holds some good and positive things for everyone.
All the best of the blog in the fifth year of Fashion Snobber
Most read post of the fifth year:
- Cuff pants: yes or no, ni or maybe?
- Milan and Turin compared: 145 km of pure personality
- Foreo Luna mini 3: the new evolution of skincare
Most commented post (ita):
- Flowers and ruffles: a romantic outfit but not obvious
- Fashion Therapy: discovering the psychology of fashion
- How to renew the wardrobe with 10 low cost clothes
Search terms most used to arrive to the blog:
- Fashion magazines
- Sites for online shopping list
- Clothing styles
Most performed search in the blog:
- Fashion tips
Most clicked links in the blog:
Social network from which I received most visits:
Foreign countries in which they are most read:
- United States
Most used devices from my public:
Type of searches that leaded to the blog:
76.8% women aged between 25 and 34.
Most popular day and time:
Sunday at 19:00.
And nothing, this is all the best of the fifth year of Fashion Snobber. In about 1826 days, with 821 articles published, 13,678 comments and about sixty collaborations. What will happen from now on? Who knows. I only know that I love to write and share what little I know, that I like and that I learn along the way. For the rest, stay tuned!