And here I am to celebrate the fourth year of Fashion Snobber with the usual habit of sharing everything about the blog in general. I need to keep track of any changes and maybe to you if you missed a few posts. This year I published much less, I know and I’m sorry. A bit for demotivation and a little bit because real life has absorbed me the most everything went its own way. Now let’s cross our fingers and see if in this 2019 I will know how to be more diligent.
The best fourth year of Fashion Snobber blog
The three most read articles of the fourth year:
- How to become an influencer in 7 days
- How to wear a scarf foulard in spring
- Outfit inspirations: How to wear a trench coat
The three best-read outfits of the fourth year:
- Marine 1988 luxury handbags, new collection by Sapaf Atelier
- Outfit: How to wear a pochette and an animalier city bag
- Outfit: More animalier bags for everyone!
The three most commented posts of the fourth year:
- How to become successful influencer in 7 days
- Granelloso, the jewels that are born from the sea
- How to set the table for a perfect mise en place
The three search terms most used on Google to get to the blog:
- Fashion blog
- Fashion magazines
- Clothing styles
The three most searched searches in the blog:
- Sapaf Atelier
The three most clicked blog links:
The three socials from which I received multiple visits:
The three foreign countries in which they are most read:
- United States
The target audience of the blog:
Women aged 25 to 34.
The most popular day and time in the blog:
Sunday at 18:00.
This is all the best of the fourth year of Fashion Snobber. In about 1442 days, with 773 published articles and 13.446 comments. What will happen again? Maybe everything, maybe nothing but it’s just the beauty is not it? Stay tuned and we’ll find out.