After celebrating the birthday blog, it’s time to go into more detail and find out how third year of Fashion Snobber went. What are the most read articles, the most commented ones, the favorite outfits and other little information that help me understand, not only the preferences of my readers, but also in what direction this sui generis fashion blog is evolving. To decree the best of each category, as always, were the readers based on their visits, clicks and searches. So thanks again. Thank you so much for being there, both occasionally and persistently, during my ups and downs. Without you all this would be nothing.
The best third year of Fashion Snobber blog
Most read articles of the third year of Fashion Snobber:
- 10 best fashion information sites and magazines.
- 5 tips on how to wear (or not wear) fishnet stockings.
- How and when to publish on social networks.
Outfit posts most read in the last year:
- Bon ton outfit: how to wear a light blue dress.
- Fashion enoblogger: when oenology meets fashion.
- Outfit: in a little black dress sipping the best Chianti wines.
Most commented (italian) posts of the last year:
- How to wear ripped boyfriend jeans.
- Street style outfit: maxi dress t-shirt and Adidas Gazelle.
- How to wear a bomber jacket and a pleated skirt.
Search terms most used on Google to get to the blog:
- Fashion Snobber.
- Fashion magazines.
- Styles of fashion.
Most clicked blog links:
Social networks from which I received most visits in the third year of Fashion Snobber:
Countries where they are most read:
- United States.
Target audience of the blog:
Women aged between 25 and 34 years.
Most popular day and time in the blog:
Sunday at 15:00.
Here, this is all the best of the third year of Fashion Snobber. In about 1077 days, with 691 published articles, 12.909 comments, page, or better, display after viewing. Now you just have to wait for the next year, see what will change this data and what I will combine during the journey.