I was born with blonde hair. I grew up losing that beautiful shade. I find myself with an ash brown that tastes like mouse hair. Yet I feel blonde. Inside and outside. A little diva, fickle, sweet, practical and sensual as she says the personality of those with light blond hair is characterized.
5 steps that take care of light blond hair
Blond hair tends to be fragile and sensitive not only because of the weather but also because of smog, limestone and dust which weaken them making them appear dull. Let’s see together, step by step, how we can take care of our light blond hair.
- Wash. Light blond hair does not like frequent washing. It would be better to wash it at most three times a week. To get them brighter, a trick bun is to rinse them at the end of a wash first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
- Shampoo. The shampoo should be chosen nourishing and antioxidant. Chamomile hair remains the best for enhancing the natural shine of blonde hair.
- Balm. Apply it after shampooing thoroughly rinsed with warm water. Abundant on the tips and leave the product to act for a minimum of 3 minutes. This allows it to act better and create a nourishing film that serves to protect them.
- Mask. Once or twice a week it would be a good habit to apply a nourishing and repairing mask according to your needs. Distribute the roots well over the entire length and leave on for at least 10 minutes with the hair wrapped in a lukewarm towel.
- Drying. Before proceeding with the hair dryer it is good to dry the hair by dabbing it and not rubbing it with a towel.
Here, these are the main little precautions to be put into practice to take care of light hair.
How to get a clear natural blond
And with all this talk of light blonde hair I definitely made someone want to get a beautiful natural color. And who better than L’Oreal can help us on this? I recently discovered the Prodigy line of hair dyes without ammonia and the light blond nuance I find it nothing short of fabulous. Easy to apply, it allows to give our hair brilliant reflections and a natural shine thanks to the MICRO-OIL technology (M-Ot). The micro-oil in fact penetrates strand by strand up into the hair fiber giving optimal coverage not only for white hair but also for those who have a dull natural color like mine. Hair is from the roots to the ends not only visibly natural with a uniform color but also more hydrated and soft.
What are we waiting for? Power to light blonde!
Credits: These and other images on blonde hair can be viewed on the “Hair” board on Pinterest.