When we go to the hairdresser‘s because rightly want to take care of us and our appearance. It ‘a way to love each other, sometimes simply taking care of our hair and sometimes a sudden change of look inherent to an evolution of ourselves or a simple monotony that we want to revolutionize.
The fact is that even the hairdresser there are rules to follow, and above all to accept to keep from crying when they get back home and have them washed and dried themselves.
Hairdresser, including etiquette and “spuntatine” I tell you mine
Before starting any kind of restyling talk to your hairdresser for time and have him in mind what you intend to achieve. Do not change your mind during and even after. E ‘useless to carry around a picture of a celebrity with the conviction and the alleged manage to make us identical. It’s impossible, we do not have the same face, our hair will never fall in the same way and will not have the same color tones perceived retrieved from an image in a magazine or on the web. We assume a similar job but not the same and we will be satisfied.
We accept the “trim” knowing that it will never be, when we give the there at least 5 cm of hair we will see them fall to the ground. Strength and courage.
At home you will never bat an eyelid as when we go to the hairdresser, no, not even when they explain how to do or buying their products. They are professionals, the difference in something you have to see it?
If you find your perfect hairdresser never change it, and I mean NEVER, because just one session to another just for a trim and you will find yourself wanting to buy a wig to despair. Not all have the same dexterity and you do not know very well, and everyone has different techniques that may not respect your needs.
Who has them wants them to smooth curly and vice versa is a conspiracy and this will not change the century after century. Take advantage of the hairdresser to fulfill your wish but at home not massacratevi your head with too many irons and plates because in the long run ruin them. Use them carefully from time to time and accepted as mother nature has made you so always liked them both smooth and curly, both long and short. We just need to find practical style and quick to play more in our strings.
Here, we, perhaps over 30 colors to avoid manga and half-shaved heads and half long that we are not just stars like Lady Gaga or Rihanna and the red carpet or the stages for show do not fall routine in our lives.
Let’s also a nice NO sound to smooth fringes with the rest of wavy or curly hair that, you know, they do not make sense, or any smooth or curly all right?
Finally, please do not use your children as subjecting dolls to the worst treatments in age are ill suited. They will have plenty of time to do what they want during their teenage years not Come to it too. Not good. But, having said that, even the hairdresser there are very specific rules of etiquette to be respected because with education and respect for the work of others then you are always right. Yes, even in the case of murder. ;)
10 rules of good manners at the hairdresser
1. When you have an appointment if delayed warn in time so as not to overlap subsequent work and allow the hairdresser to make the customer after you. Will thank you.
2. Do not introduce yourself with greasy hair or so dirty to look like a scarecrow, make impression at all and the “so I had to come here” softens your mood but not to those who see and we must get our hands.
3. Do not place in a hurry, you know very well what to do and the time, so avoid this disrespectful remark that can undermine the success of the work. The hastily made things always do not come here and talk about our head.
4. Are you still as possible if you move and you get wet or stained with the dye somewhere you can not pretend it’s the fault of the hairdresser.
5. Do not talk screaming and trumpeting your own business, as well as rude then do not complain if you will be on everyone’s lips for quite other matters. Only contribute to making the hairdressers the best place for gossip.
6. Ringtone lowered the phone and call if you do not shout and be brief. You say you will recall, it is always the best choice. Same reasons the point above.
7. Do not speak ill of the other hairdressers much the result with which you have presented speaks for itself.
8. Do not take the hairdresser as a psychologist. He takes care of your hair, not your mind in the grip of temporary neurosis.
9. Do not mugged poor newcomer salon, ok is new, but what let them do it because they can.
10. Give thanks always to work concluded. Yes, even if they were wrong, so now the damage is done and you know never will put foot in there.
And now some good inspiration for you. You never know want to give it a rest or change color.