I realized that while being a Mom in the blog, I have definitely given little importance to the fashion kids category. Yet even the smallest clothing has its beautiful space in my life. That’s why I thought about changing this topic a little now and telling you about the style of Spruzzetto di Sole. (For those who do not follow me on social is simply the nickname I gave to my son.)
Spruzzetto di Sole style and his ideas in fashion kids
Ever since he was young, he has always had the clear ideas about fashion kids. Apart from the chiefs of his favorite superheroes such as Batman, Spiderman and Ninja Turtles when he has to dress a bit more “stylish“, we say so, he has no doubt. It’s on shirts, polo t-shirt and classic pants colored or fantasy. She especially likes the papillon and not being a family accessory, I deduce it is her innate personal taste. In the end I just need to try to direct it to the choice of quality clothing. However, Spruzzetto di Sole has a small problem inherited by his dad. Flat feet. In the case of shoes then the issue becomes a bit more complicated. Many models, for example, when excessively orthopedic rather than too rigid, annoy the foot. Thus the need to explain them how to choose good shoes is born.
How to choose the right shoes with our children
Although we are still shopping together, I’m teaching my son the 5 basic points that help him in choosing the right shoe even when he buys himself.
1. Great value for money. Paying attention to a good balance between quality and price is important. The feet of our children grow fast and they need a minimum of two pairs of shoes per season. Indebtedness to keep up with their growth is certainly not a good solution.
2. Comfortable and fair number. Children are never stuck. They run, jump, play. The shoes they wear should not stop them from doing all this in total comfort. They must be able to be worn all day without any problems and must be of the correct number. They’re too big or too small. That at least from the tip of the shoe at the beginning of the thumb of the foot there is a bit of vacuum.
3. Quality materials. The invoice and materials used do not have to be good but good quality. This applies to shoes as well as any other garment or accessory we decide to use for our children.
4. Resistance. Children have the ability to disintegrate everything, it is a fact. So it is very important that the shoes they wear are ultra durable and durable able to not leave them right in the middle of their most beautiful game.
5. Non-slip sole. Not everyone cares about this feature by gathering their children slip into the ground every three to two. Small children do not yet have such a balance as to prevent them from slipping caused by multiple factors. For this reason, the choice of shoes that have the non-slip sole I believe is not to be underestimated. It’s a little extra help for their stability.
Spruzzetto di Sole and Pisamonas fashion kids shoes
His favorite models for now are sneakers and moccasins. In this belief I took a little from Mom. Pisamonas is a great baby shoes online store that we discovered a while ago. It comes with many models from the original Spanish manufacturing lines and cuts. Classics, but at the same time as they like it to me and to him. In particular, Spruzzetto di Sole fell in love with the Pisamonas boat moccasin. All models made respecting the above 5 points on which I rely on choosing a brand rather than another. And last but not least, besides being comfortable and safe, they have the right stylish and timeless style that I can not give up. I leave you some Pisamonas model selected directly by my son and I just want to wish you a good online shopping with your kids. :*