The fashion week of Milan officially began. The most anticipated and renowned international fashion event in Italy. Organized twice a year by the National Chamber of Italian Fashion, Milano Moda Donna is in all likelihood the favorite time, not only by fashion workers and fashion bloggers more or less affirmed, but also by all fashion enthusiasts in general . Having seen together the 5 things to know about the fashion week, it’s time to find out how to survive the fashion week this turbulent week without going crazy. As? I tell you with my heart in my hand. It’s impossible. Make it a reason. But there are little tips I can give you to get at least at the end of the week.
10 survival rules on how to survive the fashion week of Milan
1. Technology always loaded and within reach. For the smartphone and camera fashion week, your best and only friends become inexorably. I’m going to get secondary support batteries because for lunch you will already need it. All this is the minimum necessary to be timely on the piece and to collect all the material you need.
2. Well-developed organization plan. Carefully select events and presentations you can not miss. Please mark it with the address and in order of time. Quiet, for parades always wait for the end of the previous one. For a maximum of two events in the evening or risked getting into the moment when everything is over or is still to begin.
3. Dress appropriately. Avoid getting rid of you wearing wearing outfits in which you show off all the latest trends together. They photograph you, yes, but you will not be remembered for class and good taste. Be yourself, keep your personal style and at best play with original details and accessories.
4. Comfortable shoes/Do not wear heels. You will have to walk like never before because the means of transport will be unavailable. Bring behind the change if you need an elegant shoe.
5. Do not cross your legs. For those who participate in the front row in the parades must become a mantra. Feeling like taking pictures is certainly not pleasant.
6. Do not make negative judgments. Remember that even if you did not like the job of a brand you have to say the false or that brand you will never be considered again. Alternatively, find that detail on which you can close an eye and value it.
7. Avoid moving by public transport and at peak times of the various events. Opt for your legs, bicycle, or scooter. Forget about the rest or tempt you at your own risk and danger. Or book a taxi in a timely manner the day before for the next one.
8. Water and food on the bag. The “I no longer see you from hunger” is always lurking. If there are no nearby buffets on which to start off, just leave the house or the hotel.
9. Smile. In theory you are running from one part of the city because you like the subject and it is your passion. So you smile that you have a pretentious faces convinced of being the center of the world there are so many and we have all the “zebedei” full. Make a difference, good smiles and good humor never has enough.
10. Do not participate in the fashion week. Exactly, you read well. Do you really want survive the fashion week? Avoid it and if you can spot it just wide. Mental health, physical, intelligence and above all your good taste will remain indefinite.
That said, good luck to all of you. Participants or not who you are. ;P