Holidays over and it’s time to go back to school for all our children. My son is also starting elementary school this year and a new phase of his life has officially begun, full of new adventures and discoveries. As a good mother who is passionate about kids fashion, I obviously couldn’t help but face the question of how to dress our children to go to school. My choice? With a sporty outfit it is impossible to go wrong.
5 reasons to choose to send our children to school with a sporty outfit
Choosing a sporty look to send our children to school has been the best solution for generations. For the moment, let’s leave out the fact that sporty style has recently become popular without being tied only and exclusively to sports activities. But why is it so popular especially in kids fashion?
- Comfort. Children must feel comfortable and at ease in an environment that already imposes rules and constraints that they must get used to. They don’t need to be dressed like mini adults.
- Practicality. Easy to wear without having to ask for help. At school you also learn to be autonomous, a teacher for 28 pupils cannot keep up with everyone and the look must be able to help children dress and undress themselves as needed.
- Freedom. The school outfit must leave children free to move, jump, run and play at any free time or interval they are allowed.
- Adaptability. Sporty looks are perfectly suited to the school environment without being out of place, as in the case of miniskirts, tops or heels for girls. In short, even in a suit and tie, they will have a life to wear them.
- Personality. Sports kids fashion is increasingly original and imaginative, able to bring out the personality of our children without too many sacrifices.
Kids fashion: 3 outfit ideas to start the school year with grin
After explaining why I prefer sporty outfits for school, it seems only right to provide practical examples. With my son, we took a virtual tour of the Planet Sports website, an online store well stocked with clothing sports fashion for children. Among the brands present you can find Volcom, Billabong and O’Neill. But also Quiksilver, Nike and Adidas, with all their most classic products and the latest news. Not only for our children but also for us.
A platform whose motto “time flies when you have fun” won me over because it is exactly what I wish for my son during his school and life days. So here are three kids fashion outfit ideas created by Spruzzetto di Sole to face her first year of school with determination and the awareness of having chosen and built her style together.
What do you say? Do you like her kids fashion look ideas for school? I think he has good taste in his blood. ;)