Among the many dreams of every woman there is that of having a fresh and luminous face skin. It is not impossible and it is not a question of age. Taking care of your skin is a daily routine that we should never neglect by following at least 2 fundamental steps such as cleansing and hydration. With products adapted to our type of leather and its needs, applied at the right time of the day and in the correct order. Let’s see how to perform a perfect facial beauty routine together.
All the fundamental steps for a perfect facial beauty routine
Cleansing and hydration are absolutely the two main steps for a skincare in a workmanlike manner. Both must be performed both in the morning and in the evening with different specifications. They must also have additional targeted treatments to be added at least 1/2 times a week. Let’s find out all the steps in detail, how and in what order they should be performed for a proper facial beauty routine.
- Cleansing: As soon as you wake up, wash your face with a detergent specifically designed for our skin type and your needs. A good facial cleansing is essential to allow subsequent treatments to be well absorbed and perform their task optimally.
- Tonic: After cleansing ALWAYS pass the tonic to rebalance the skin’s pH and close the pores eliminating all the remnants of previous treatments. Distribute the product on the face with a cotton pad and move from the center to the outside.
- Serum: Apply the serum in circular motions until completely absorbed. Carrying the active ingredients in depth, it nourishes and deeply protects the skin for a noteworthy beauty routine.
- Eye contour: It is applied to one of the most delicate areas and is applied by tapping the cream on the entire area to be treated with the fingertips, favoring its absorption.
- Hydration: To be performed on clean and cleansed face. Day cream is the most important treatment to keep the skin hydrated throughout the day protecting it from the aggression of external agents. Many are also excellent as a make-up base. They are usually applied with circular movements from the center to the outside of the face until completely absorbed.
- Make-up Remover: Remove make-up with a product suitable for our skin type. Make-up remover wipes absolutely forbidden, better a biphasic, a mousse or a micellar water.
- Cleansing: Before going to sleep, wash your face with our favorite detergent, removing all traces of impurities. An essential step in our evening face beauty routine to eliminate make-up residues, excess sebum, smog and bacteria accumulated during the day.
- Tonic: After cleansing ALWAYS pass the tonic rebalancing the skin’s pH.
- Serum: Apply the serum until completely absorbed, deeply nourishing the skin after the stress accumulated during the day.
- Eye contour: Before bed, apply the eye contour cream to prevent dark circles, redness and irritation of one of the most delicate areas of the face.
- Hydration: Night cream is the last fundamental step for a perfect facial beauty routine. Not everyone knows that while we sleep our skin is engaged in cell regeneration and therefore much more receptive to targeted treatments. To be applied with circular movements from the center to the outside until completely absorbed.
Finally, for a proper facial beauty routine, once or twice a week and according to our personal needs, perform a deep cleansing of the epidermis using exfoliants or scrubs and face masks.
Scrubs and exfoliants
Scrubs and exfoliants eliminate dead cells, impurities and excess sebum by stimulating cell regeneration. To be applied on a clean face slightly moistened after cleansing and before the tonic.
The masks should be applied to a clean, exfoliated and very dry face. Generally replacing moisturizers, the last step in our facial beauty routine. They restore the right hydration by providing a surplus of nutrients necessary for perfect skin.
The indispensable products of my routine skincare
Mine never again without a perfect facial beauty routine? Currently I am 6 and I take them almost everywhere. Three are indicated for a mixed and oily skin but for each one there is a variant for each type of skin.
Yves Roches makeup remover glove
I use it as a first step during my evening facial beauty routine. Delicates gently by removing make-up from the face, eyes and lips. Just wet the glove with warm water and without adding any products, rub it over your face to remove makeup. After each use it should be washed with soap and water, leaving it to dry naturally. Reusable for 3 months, suitable for all skin types and I must say that it works great.
FOREO LUNA mini 3
Recently discovered FOREO LUNA mini 3 electric facial massager has become my right arm. I use it morning and evening in combination with the FOREO micro-foam cleanser foam cleaner and immediately get a deep cleansing of the epidermis. The skin is visibly brighter, smoother and more relaxed, regaining the healthy appearance I had lost for a long time. For when I have little time available, the Glow Boost function is particularly appreciated, a mode that offers faster and more intensive cleaning, always very effective. Perfect for all skin types, it is by far the favorite product of my facial beauty routine.
Nacomi face scrub
Purifying organic peeling for face and lips with watermelon scent. I apply it once a week to remove dead cells. It nourishes, moisturizes and exfoliates the skin smoothing it, bringing it back to its natural softness. It is applied to the moistened face, massaging gently and then rinsing with care.
Clarains lotion tonique
Alcohol-free tonic that stimulates and refreshes the skin while respecting the pH and hydration rate. Complete the cleansing of my facial beauty routine and prepare the skin to benefit from subsequent treatments. Suitable for combination and oily skin.
Toskani purifying serum
Daily intensive serum treatment to reduce imperfections and regulate excess sebum. Toning and astringent it helps to maintain a dull and smooth complexion preventing the appearance of blemishes. Specific for oily and combination skin it is applied to cleansed face with circular movements until it is completely absorbed.
Algotherm matifying face cream
I apply it morning and evening to face and neck as the last step in my facial beauty routine. Ideal for combination and oily skin, it moisturizes, dulls and regulates excess sebum in a more than satisfactory way as well as being an excellent base for make-up.
Good skincare routine at all!