Turning to the various fashion blogs on the net I realized that, unfortunately, is used as an It-Bag false an original bag. Of course, only to be envied who do not really speak or enhance the product. The first thing that comes to mind is that if you bring him something false maybe you have to be a little ‘fake you too. Already tolerate even just imitations that “take inspiration from”. But you know, fashion is also copied and always reproduce something from the past. Now there is very little to be invented. And the genius in the field is just as rare. So today I decided to explain how to recognize an original It-Bag by an imitation beautiful and good.
How to recognize an original bag imitation
Remember well that every It-Bag:
– You buy it in the store of the same name of the mark or on the official website.
– It has a serial number.
– Has its dust-bag in a precise color fabric. Never changed over the years and is monogrammed, that presents the house logo.
– They have perfect stitching flawless processing, wireless that emerge or hang outside and inside.
– Look at the Numbers SPI (stitches per inch or dots per inch) of sewing. The more points there are more is indicative of a high quality work.
– If you have logos or letters as fancy monogram they are always perfectly aligned in horizontal and oblique or never cut except in very rare cases.
– The logos placed on internal or external tabs are engraved and never printed.
– They must have the “Made in Italy” or “Made in France” according to the maison. Unable to find a “Made in Paris” or the like.
– Never have the price tag attached.
Upon entering, however, specifically the major fashion houses and proceeding in alphabetical order, as well as unmistakable points mentioned above there are other tricks to see if it is an original model or not.
Learn to recognize an original It-Bag from a false according to brand
– When is a model that presents processing argyle these are slightly convex and in the case of 2:55 will always be an odd number.
– The identification code is composed of up to 8 digits.
– The logo with the double C must have the two points of intersection thus formed: the upper one has the right C that passes over to the left, while the lower has left the C which passes over to the right one.
– 2:55 In the model the inside of the bag is always burgundy, only in some vintage models you can find it black.
– Seams in chroma with the color of the bag, never more clear contrast.
– Hologram ever present security.
– Printed code on a strip of leather sewn inside.
– Internal Card logoed Fendi on which are present the market code, materials, fabrics and color.
– Exclusively “Made in Italy”.
– Each model of bag has the same serial number usually inserted into an inner plate.
– Card Controller certifying quality control.
– The logo design on the latest models has the G 2 that intersect at two points as in the Chanel and at the top is the right G to be on while the bottom is the left G.
– The logo used for monogram handbags are rather like two G precise equidistant that absolutely must not look like two 6.
– The color of the stitching is never in conflict with the color of the bag but always in the shade. If you see with clearer seams it is a fake guaranteed.
For Kelly and Birkin models.
– Both It-Bags are well laid out but do not remain rigid as boulders, while not losing their original form are soft but not collapse in on themselves.
– It must be always the kibble, which is the string to which are attached the keys, and the lock with a slight central bulge has the engraving “H” perfectly centered.
– Keys and padlock impacted the numbers must match perfectly.
– The engraving of the logo color (Hermes Paris Made in France) is equal to that of the metal parts of the model, ie, golden brass then gold then silver or palladium, with a glossy finish that reflects light.
– Inside and outside of the bag have the same color.
– It has the date code that refers to the period of manufacture and the type of the bag.
– For models such as the Speedy, the Keepall or Papillon one side of the bag has the monogram overturned because they are created with a single piece of canvas.
– The Louis Vuitton leather change color with the passage of time and use. Already after a few weeks it can be seen from a very light beige becomes increasingly dark honey.
– The lining of a Prada bag is cromia with the exterior color of the bag and should have the word “Prada” written horizontally and repeatedly embroidered alternating from rope design that recalls the design of the logo when it is structured with the oval frame around, which it is, precisely, a rope.
– Metal Label inside certifying the Made in Italy.
– The “R” of the Prada logo has a recess in his right leg and the “A” has the second slightly longer leg.
– Metal triangle with logo lettering applied to the surface of the bag.
I hope to be helpful with this short guide on how to recognize an original It-Bag by false.