The 10 Top & Flop of the Month board returns with a March full of women’s fashion news. We discover those 10 garments under the €100 that I would like to wear and those that I wouldn’t wear under torture this spring.
The categories are:
1. T-shirts & Tops.
2. Shirts & Blouses.
3. Sweatshirts and Tricots.
10. Various accessories.
10 Top & Flop of the month: March and spring fashion news
1. Polo Ralph Lauren t-shirt 79.99€. Spring, cheerful and tasty. It must be mine.
2. H&M shirt €34.99. Absolutely perfect and tasteful. There is little to say.
3. Levi’s sweatshirt 64.99€. In typical spring theme I was convinced by its simplicity.
4. Blazer Mango 49.99€. Polka dots, I love polka dots madly, but apart from that it’s a nice original blazer to add to the solid-colored string that we all have.
5. Kiomi pants €44.99. Seasonal color and model that is the most popular in recent times. Very nice.
6. Skirt Asos Design 44.99€. Feminine and suitable for multiple occasions. A gigantic YES.
7. Topshop Dress 69.99€. Love at first sight.
8. River Island shoes € 54.99. Hardly the white shoes (apart from the sneakers) convince me but these and I would also use a lot. So super recommended.
9. Twinset bag 98.00€. A delicious shopper. I swear I don’t promote it for polka dots, it would be fabulous even solid.
10. Aldo hat €19.99. Baker boy in denim. Why not?
1. Bershka t-shirt 12.99€. I don’t want to look at them but at some the kittens on the fluo shirt also NO. We leave some prints to young girls.
2. Cartoon blouse 59.99€. Those ugly ugly things that have neither art nor part of it.
3. Pull&Bear sweatshirt €29.99. We are no longer in the 90s and we must not look like maladjusted women. We know well who and what we are. Let’s dress like this.
4. Pull&Bear overcoat €35.99. But do you go with that thing? I’d rather get fresh and get sick.
5. Even&Odd pants €19.99. I thought/hoped they were at their best for the sea but proposed them to go around. Thing? Such as? Why?
6. JDY skirt €19.99. The sadness made a skirt.
7. Desigual dress €89.99. I’m just saying that we lost the genius of Karl Lagerfeld but unfortunately there is still Desigual who creates.
8. Zara shoes 59.95€. If Cinderella wore these shoes with the cabbage that the prince was looking for. Do you remember?
9. Asos Edition bag €81.99. Bag? At least I thought it was some kind of horrible chandelier…
10. Collar Liars & Lovers €22.99. With written in rhinestones J’Adore… And J’Adore those who would never wear such a thing.
With March we finished waiting for you at the next appointment with the 10 Top & Flop board.