We are at the end of November 2018 and with December at the doorstep there is already a festive air and a Christmas wish. For those who love to dress on the theme of festivity, however, we must always remember that not everything is acceptable. Let’s find out what Christmas fashion gives us for this year and select with the right objectivity what can be worth buying and what would be better to avoid.
10 Top & Flop of the month: November 2018 and Christmas fashion
1. New Look t-shirt 16.99€. With the slogan “Gingle Bells” that stands out but is still a fine end that is well suited to this period of celebration.
2. Sugar Dust t-shirt 19.99€. Simple but graceful and delicate fantasy with small sticks of sugar.
3. Asos t-shirt 18.99€. “Merry Kissmas” for those who can not give up a bit of romantic irony even during Christmas.
4. Monki sweatshirt 27.99€. The comfort of casual made “petalosa“, ops !, sorry, “natalosa“. ;P
5. H&M sweater 29.99€. A classic but for those who love this genre is the most beautiful theme sweater I’ve seen around.
6. Club L dress €49.99. Off the shoulder with central reindeer in sequins. Sober, practical and I would say more than suitable for the occasion.
7. Club L dress €40.99. With Fair Isle motif that can be exploited throughout the winter. Not bad.
8. Chelsea Peers pajamas €38.99. How can you resist opening the presents on the morning of 25 without wearing a press full of little men Gingerbread? Eating one even better.
9. Boardmans hat 25.99€. Witty and cheerful but without exaggeration. Taking it with ease can have its because.
10. H&M sleeping mask 4.99€. Unicorns dressed up for our best dreams. You never know bring us the gift we so desire.
1. Asos t-shirt 17.99€. The candy canes are cute and they do Christmas right away but stick them in their t-shirt on their nipples too. Bad taste and nothing else.
2. Fashion Union sweatshirt 29.99€. Would our head be the tip of the tree? Here, let’s avoid these nonsense meanings.
3. Dorothy Perkins sweater 39.99€. It’s not bad, do not get me wrong, but to me the halo on the dog’s head makes it look like it’s dead and so I do not interpret it with joy but with sadness. In doubt there are others who see it so much better to avoid it. We send happiness at least at Christmas, come on.
4. Glamorous sweater 27.99€. There are undoubtedly Christmas sweaters of better success both as embroidery and as fantasy. This is one of those with a bad result. Rejected.
5. Forever 21 sweater 27.00€. Dressing up as a Christmas tree is never a good idea. That should be set up in your own home not on us.
6. Brave Soul sweater 35.99€. It’s too much of elementary schoolgirls. On a woman of class and good taste certain sweaters should not be seen.
7. Boohoo sweater 33.99€. Here we come close to the absurd. Both for our heads that complete the characters is for the inconvenience of having to remain attached to another person. At best to use as a cover on the sofa but with a completely different fantasy, please.
8. Asos rain boots 29.99€. The much loved Fair Isle motif is fine, the fake fur is fine, the rubber boots for the rain are colorful and different from the usual but not all three of these things together. Too much punch in a bimbaminkia eye.
9. Fizz headband 9.99€. With mega, gigantic, exaggerated Christmas pudding! Because everyone instead of eating it, they prefer to have it on their head, right? To be avoided like the plague.
10. Forever 21 hair band 3.00€. If it had been without Santa’s legs it was perfect, but imagine two legs sticking out of your head… Why?
With the month of November 2018 and Christmas fashion we have finished. As always, I wait for you at the next appointment of the 10 Top & Flop.